Tuesday, November 12, 2013

     Well just another crazy ramble end of the long weekend jot.  It's been a wild weekend.  Most of it's in the prior post, and I'm still content, I still understand that I have done the right thing, I know I have.  While I still miss that pesky grumpy old man I know he's pain free.  I still have the locks of hair here, with one to be mailed to Kylie for we shared the grumpy old guy.  I still haven't gotten the nerve to do his collage yet.  His Breyer is already done, I did that months ago. 
     I'm still happy with Heidi at Tamarack, but part of me still wants to keep looking for something closer.  It literally takes me an hour to get over there to see her and with winter coming up it'll be cold and I'll be less inclined to go mess with her-especially if I have to drive over in my truck.  So I might still continue to look, I want at least an outdoor arena, the indoor would be awesome if I can get someone else to come and ride with me.  I get lonely without another human out there to ride with and it's been hard to try and catch another boarder there to ride, most of them work 1st shift and I work second and even one of the guys there(Mexicans) said it gets pretty dead in the winter.  They're hoping to change that with the indoor to ride in.
     Still nothing on the job front, not a thing.  I'm going to start getting desperate soon.  I want to get away from Nestle.  I went in to the doctors for a physical the other day and today for the blood draw for blood work to see why my blood pressure has climbed.  Funny, I met Belinda there- she's now on First shift mix room and she was there for the same thing- high blood pressure.  I want to bet mine's cholesterol related.  She gave me a very mild blood pressure medicine, a diuretic basically and it doesn't seem to have made a difference for me. 
     Still enamored with Heidi's behavior at Tamarack, she's taking it in stride, still a little uppity and still doesn't stand at the mounting block but we'll keep after it so she learns to.  I have nine rabbits on the sell/cull list for which I am happy.  None of these rabbits I *need* for breeding with.  Nothing about them stands out.  Corbin and Hope would make a good breeding pair but I'm going to keep Hope's daughter as she has a WAY better temperament.   Between confirmations and temperaments that's how I got the list I did get.  I may have to pair down some more just so if I *do* move it'll be easier to take them with me.  I'm seriously contemplating it.  I'm selling down to 20-25 rabbits total.  The sooner I get down the better and a few of the adults will be butchered if they don't sell!  It's the end for me.
     Anyway, I'm going to go find some more jobs to apply to and keep trying.  I've got to keep trying, I need to get away from Nestle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment