Sunday, November 24, 2013

Uncertainty

     I am at this point uncertain what to do or think.  I think part of it is Heidi's mad at me for putting her over at Tamarack.  I know this time she could hear me, and see me but she turned around and still walked away from me.  So I went over to one of the other mares that had been nudging me and petted her for a few moments.  That seemed to change Heidi's mind about walking away from me. I got her back up into the crossties, praised and gave her some treats.  Then gave her a good brushing again.  I just want her to get used to coming back to me again.  Hopefully I can get her back under saddle again, and I'm going to try going back to her other bridle with the other bit. I've been through a bunch of different bits and want to try something right about now. 
 
 
 
 
     Hopefully We can get this stuff all sorted out soon.  Allen's here so literally everything is going to be a bit crazy.  I'm still hoping to get some work on her next weekend.  It's a holiday weekend plus a 5 day weekend so I don't work from Wednesday to Wednesday.  It'll be nice to be off and away from things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment