Thursday, September 19, 2013

Very Happy Person right now!

I am one seriously happy person right now, I'm glad Anita suggested that particular half pad for me and Heidi.  It worked so well and we were so good together I just felt so happy! 













Half pad HUGE success, I'm one very happy person right now. She's been such a good girl as I bumble my way through with her.  She didn't even spook at anything today.  In 11 days she'll be getting all her shots and that ugly wart on her leg removed(hopefully!) 
She just continues to amaze me with her patience and understanding. 
Honey's got a potential companion home for an older quarter horse gelding that just lost his OLD companion that he had(as in older than Phoenix) and she wasn't looking to spend much on another horse.  I asked her some good questions and told her about Honey's situation with her hock and being a western pony- me being English it wasn't working out well between us. The lady was very happy that I told her all she had to do was find a trailer and move her, she was free to a good home.  So hopefully she finds a trailer ride for her.  Honey would be in a home that she'd still get trail ridden and she'd get spoiled rotten!  Hopefully it all pans out, it's an awesome home for her.
I've gone ahead again and listed the other saddle back up for sale.  I want to put the money towards an actual Dressage saddle for Heidi.  The Wintec Wide's seem to be good for both of us, so get a Wintec Wide Dressage, she's currently in a Wintec Wide AP.  I need to start settling down for the night, I'm just VERY, VERY happy with today over all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment