Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Educational ride!!

     I decided that I know Heidi doesn't need the riser pad so I tried a double saddle pad first. 
Heidi's face tells it all- Was not happy with the double pad so I tore it off and tried just the plain pad
     Heidi didn't much care for that either.  So tomorrow we'll try the half pad if it's not raining, see if that's any better.  But I got down since no half pad and no riser pad she as not comfortable at all so we moved to lunging. 
     So I'm hoping that I can get a little time to work with her tomorrow and at least TRY the half pad.  I'm VERY much so hoping that it fixes the basic problem so I can continue to keep working on her at least until we can get to a trainer.  I really hope today doesn't set us back and we can get somewhere tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment