Saturday, September 7, 2013

Irratable Schooling

     Well today was a short schooling and working session for Miss Heidi.  Plus I *had* to try and see how the new mounting block worked out.  It's much better, much, much, much better than the 5 gallon bucket. 




     We still have a long way to go, No one saw much of anything since dad was over at Aunt Lisa's cutting up a tree- I was waiting for a call from Michael to see if he was going to come and trim today(which was a no go), and Mom was napping.  But she was being hard headed and mare-ish  and just not willing to listen in the slightest since Phoenix was screaming across the road. We struggled through until she learned to listen to me and ignore Phoenix and Honey calling.  Then as mom came out I was just kicking my feet out of the stirrups and walking to start cooling down.  Then I sponged her down and got her a snack for being good at the end.  We will have to try again tomorrow.
     Then I settled down and started to think about the bunnies again and I have an ever growing list of show rabbits that will be for sale this coming fall.  I have technically two does that are due on the 9th, but only one I can palpate babies on-which is the blue.  The tort may still have a baby or two hiding that I can't feel but I don't know for sure. I'm still heavily leaning on selling a couple that I know are nice show rabbits. 
     I have a couple shots and I'm thinking of pulling out my sketch book and drawing again.  I'm watching Season 9 of CSI Miami and I am switching to the sketch book from the laptop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment