Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mentally stable

     I am still working on mental stability.  I have a few things that I've made some mental choices but a few things went a little astray.   I've been trying to be a bit more of a friend and more social and actually do things out there.  
     Again I'll start with the rabbits.  I finally put them back on water bottles and each rabbit has a 32 oz bottle which should last them two days.  So this way I can do them ever other day and still be able to get to the barn several days a week to ride after work.  I don't know how Heidi's going to feel about all this riding and attention but at least the rabbits are covered this way.  I've got a few more that I'm going to try and sell.  I think though that I really have chosen to discontinue with the rabbits and keep myself aiming with Willow and Heidi.  
     So Sandy asked me today, being social to go out to lunch and if I could help her pick up her new table and chairs for her apartment.  I said sure, I figured we'd be back early enough that I could still get home, grab Willow and still meet Lisa with Tinks for a training session.  I didn't realize when we left she had intended to stop and take me out to lunch.  It kept me so late at the barn and I didn't end up leaving there until 5pm.  Then got home and did a super quick get the rabbit water bottles up and dingbat doe's feeder got some food put in it.  Me and Willow really need them still. I mean thankfully now the weather has improved and I'll be able to start going out for walks on lunch break and start really working her much more.  Heeling is the main thing we really need to work on- hard to do inside the clinic.  I think walking at least a half an hour at lunch will help with the heeling.  Her working collar and her leash are in my purse and I'm ready for it.  I'm hoping Lisa and Tinks could still meet at least on Tuesday or something to do one last quick session before the show on Friday.  I know her and Tinks will do so well.  I have so much faith in them as a team.  
      Well I'm thinking that Heidi's probably not going to want to tack up tomorrow since I've ridden her the last two days in efforts to help her expectorate the last of the mucus in her system.  She's been full of herself the last two days as the weather has improved and she feels better.  Both of which I am eternally grateful for.  I even talked to Perry again today to make sure he was alright with me tacking up Mary instead.  So tomorrow I shall get on Mary for the first time.  I'm scared, nervous and excited all at the same time.  I got out one set of polo's to wrap her legs, more for my mental sake than for her.  
     I can't wait until later.  Now that the weather has chosen to work with me, now to just keep at everything.  See where it all goes and at least have fun getting there.  Keep searching for a better job, eventually a dog friendly apartment and I'm even going to look for a real honest man that loves me for me.  I'm there mentally I am ready.  

No comments:

Post a Comment