Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fun times in the barn.

It's all a jumbled mess of photos from the rabbit barn.  I had 3 litters due July 5th.  Terra went a day early- she's a first time mom- had six.  She's popped sick so I'm going to start some treatment and I'm going to try to supplement what little milk they're getting from their mom.
 
 Della's babies are growing like weeds, I'm watching 3 of hers develop to be potential show rabbits this fall.  1 buck-Dylan and 2 does. 
 Here's Dylan, he's such a little darling!! 
 My little goober bunny!  He'll be staying in place of his father, Colby. 
 Hope had her babies late afternoon on the 5th.  3 torts, 4 blacks.   Though it's her first live litter(she had a litter of DOA's).  This picture is from not even half hour old!
 Hope checking in on her babies.  She's such an observant momma. 
 Della nuzzling one of hers that has figured out how to get out of the box.
 
 Peek-a-boo bunny!
 'To go or not to go . . .  Now that's the question!'
Hope rechecking her babies again. 
 
The ponies have been good, I haven't been doing as much with them as I should be.  But with it raining every day for the past week- and more rain to come, it's just too wet to do much of anything.
 
 Saw this deer one afternoon I was out and about.  Licking the dirt where their mineral block had been sitting.  There was a total of 4 of them.  It was really neat to see them out there.  A 4 pointer, a 6 pointer and 2 does.  So we know they're around.  Hopefully the lack of horses in the fall won't spook them too badly. 
 And high water pictures, of coarse. 
 I LOVE the clouds.  I really need to get out with the camera way more often than I really do. 
As for personal update.  My weight's been going back up.  I really need to join a gym and do something to start working the weight off.  I've talked a little with my Aunt Cathryn about some holistic approaches to help control my allergies and weight.  I've got Heidi on Spirulina wafers and I'm going to try them for myself, and I'm going to try the doTerra DigestZen oil and see what happens.  Take the change in supplements and see what I can do.  Between doTerra and Springtime I'm hoping the supplements will help control my allergies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment