Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy thoughts!

     I don't mean to be so jambled in my thoughts but my brain is just going, going, going right now.  I'm happy that I'm finally going 'home'.  Though for now Owingsville technically IS home, Argyle will always be HOME to me.  I'm going to hate leaving Heidi, Phoenix and the bunnies for the week but I really need to go back at least once in the 4 years.  It's been almost 4 years since I moved.  4 Years since I've seen Michelle, Debbie, Red, Keiffer (Heck the little butt head is already 4 years old, he wasn't even a weanling when I left), Old Man Chase, the Neigh's, Pam, the Farm and well, I've seen Unc and Auntie since then but it's not the same.  I can only hope Phoenix will be alright until I get home.  Dad knows what he has to do if something happens but if nothing does happen then I'll be fine. They won't like going without their food but that's a bit more than dad should have to handle.  It'll be easier if dad and I go to Florida late this fall, I'll have Heidi already moved to Tamarack, so it'll just be the bunnies for mom to feed. 
     I DO have a pair of chocolates coming down, buck and doe pair.  So my two chocolate carriers will have something to do when I get back.  They'll both be crossed out for chocolate babies for the fall show table.  Axe that, they won't be ready for the fall shows.  So it'll have to wait.  I might cross the chocolate buck out with Terra and move Terra on as she's a black and I'm not going to purposely keep blacks(except my Connie), same with Lawrence- I might cross him to Marie as well , they'll be ready for showing in the Spring shows and the LATE, late fall shows.  Lawrence will probably end up freezer meat, sadly.  Buck's don't sell well to start with plus he's got white hairs in his tail.  Eh, who knows.  I've got to breed out for a litter of blues soon too.  I got my torts, that's for sure!  no more torts until Marie's litter!  Now to focus on the blues a little more again! 
     Lunch is ready, time to get ready for work.  One night, then one night off, then 3 nights of work then VACATION!!  I can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment