Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fun day!!!

I left work early today, we were over staffed and I knew it was coming.  I talked to dad and I took his spot, puts me at the bottom of the list again but I'm not worried about it.  I killed off one vacation day to make up the hours but it's okay.  The weather was very conducive to ride!  I fly sprayed the crap out of her and away we went.  We still had a few bug issues bothering us but we actually did ride really well. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I quite enjoyed my time in the saddle.  I might go for a bareback ride and graze.  I think Heidi's more comfortable with the 3x gullet in the saddle, and we could both benefit soo much from a real trainer and riding arena to work in.  I've still got weight to lose. 
I'm actually ready to move out more rabbits.  I'm done completely with Holland Lops and New Zealands.  Della's babies are growing up, I have 3 more litters that I've got to get ready for. 
I still love watching the babies grow up.
 
 
In other parts of life, I can't wait.   I finally believe that I'm going back to New York.  I need to get to Walkers, I want to get a couple other colored saddle pads so I have more to match with when I ride.  I'm thinking a blue, I've got a purple and a green.  Let's see what Walkers has in the store for English parts for Heidi's bridle.  I want to get her a larger brow band as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment