Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Clarity

     I know now a LOT of things have started making way more sense.  Today's ride on Miss Heidi seemed to solidify a lot of it.  I did a double switch on her, swapped back to Lisa's saddle and to her Nylon bridle with her loose ring bit in it.  She was way more relaxed and comfortable, and my body position fell right into place.  I have to fight myself to get the right position in the dressage saddle.  So maybe that's why Heidi's been fighting me.  If I am in the wrong position it's got to be bothering her.  So I've put the dressage saddle up for trade for a saddle for Amber.  Looking at AP saddles right now.  I am thinking just maybe, we can show come this fall.  At least Amber and I, and maybe a greenie class for Heidi.  Of coarse finding someone to trailer them is even more interesting.  Heidi's just massively wide.  She's literally only 16 or 16.1 hands, but wide.  Heidi's short and wide, Amber's tall and narrow!   I've been bouncing back and forth between the girls.  Today was sprinkling so I tacked up and rode Heidi really quick.  I had to keep making adjustments on the stirrups so it was an interesting ride.  But now the saddle is adjusted for me and we'll be ready again soon!  Tomorrow is an Amber afternoon.  Hopefully I can get there without it raining.  If it's raining I won't bother except to pull Heidi in and give her, her grain and supplements.  If it's not raining Miss Amber will be tacked up with Shana's saddle and I WILL walk her up to the arena and hopefully ride her back down.   
     10 more days until the doTERRA class and fliers are now going up!  I've got some to put up myself and I'm excited!  I can't wait to share them with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment