Friday, September 5, 2014

Still kicking

  
     It's been another up and down kinda work week.  I snapped at Heather W, because I was so irritated after work with lazy ass 'S' all week up until Heather and then Heather complaining about how lazy 'S' is and I finally said, 'shut up, I already know I do it every day.'  I was just so sick of it.  There's nothing we can do, I will, if I can find Mary tomorrow.  I will talk to her because I can't do this.  There's no way I'm going to work my ass off for $8/hour when 'S' gets paid the same as I do and she sits on her damn phone all day.  Debbie and Diane have already talked to Mary.  What gets me is I always have to go back through everything she does and make sure she's done it right.  She's an adult she can do her own damn job.  
     Anyway.  Got home and I was in a much better mood and just brushed Heidi and stood with her while she ate her supper.  I'm going to keep looking for another job if Mary won't do anything about 'S' and I"m going to do whatever it takes to make sure Heidi's taken care of.  I hope to be able to move her back to Tamarack for the winter.  Someplace that I know she'll be taken care of hay wise.  I know they take very good care of their animals every winter.  If I can get back there, I'll see about sizing Mary for a saddle and I'll ride her as well just to keep her in shape.  I've already kinda dreamed about it.  Trail ride Heidi and I'll get up on Mary and ride in the arena with her.  I'll ride Heidi in the arena as well but I'm intending to use my tax return, part of it, to get some professional training put on her.  I miss some of the girls and the possibility of riding out on the trails.  
     I'm going to call about my Pension and get that cashed out, and then roll the 401K rolled over.  Get myself a small car for running to and from work.  The better the gas mileage, the better it'll be.  If I can save on Gas then I should be fine to afford to move Heidi back.  I'll have to figure out what to do come spring when she needs to be moved back inside out of the sun.  Hopefully by spring I'll know more anyway.  I'm hoping they'll move me up soon, maybe to train and cover for Kari's maternity leave this winter at some point. 
     I haven't been messing much with my bunnies lately.  So yes, after this one last fall show I think I'm done for a while with them.  I might be more permanently done for a couple years until I get far more stable.  I might have to get all new rabbits to get back into them as well.  Not sure how old mine will all get or anything before I pick it back up.  I do know two of the does I'm keeping, I'm keeping as Pets only- Marcie and Hermione.  I might try one more litter with Marcie and one litter with Hermione this fall but no guarantee's yet.  They aren't selling worth a nickel plus if I never go to shows there's no point to breeding them.  Raven needs a prove out litter, so I might breed Raven and Hermione- I don't know yet.  Going to have to keep thinking about it, a lot harder too.  Raven should hopefully throw as nice a baby as her mother has.  Maybe I'll just cross out Raven to the Hooper line steel buck and see how that goes. 
     Tomorrow's an easy day at work so I'll put my mind to thinking about the rabbits and Heidi's future as I coarse my day on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment