Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Muddled

     Well I've given my job more chances than I should have.  As much as I've been pushing to keep myself there. I'll see what happens after this paycheck.  I've told almost everyone there that I can't afford to stay at the job.  I doubt it'll do anything so I'm going to have to do something myself.  Time to start calling the other offices and see what I can push for. 
     I've got to figure out how to move Heidi back to Tamarack for the winter.  At least this way I know she's safe and she's comfortable.  At least this way I can make sure she's safe.  She's my baby she's my life right now.  
     I've got the double shows this weekend coming up. I'm going to pre-enter for Saturdy but if I do decide to go on Sunday it'll be day of show entry.   I've got plenty going for sale.  Maybe a few more of them will sell and I can have plenty of extra cage spaces again.  
     There's a female Aussie for free on CL.  I want to text them so badly and find out more information on her but I'm so scared that I won't be allowed to keep her and I won't be able to afford to keep her.  I might go ahead and text it tomorrow and find out some more information on her anyway.  Why did I quit Nestle again?  As much as I hated that job, it wouldn't leave me feeling like I can't afford anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment