Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seeing Stars



     Everything happens for a reason, at least how I believe it. Maybe Billy's wedding will be a blessing in disguise and I'll meet a great person while I am there.  I feel like I'm going to make an idiot out of myself going there though.  
     I have everything set and ready for Saturdays rabbit show.  4 Rabbit total entered- Connie, Natalie, Zachary, and Tobias.  There's just not going to be a lot of things entered from me.  I have plenty of items that I'll be tagging along for sale as well. Bowls and crocks.  
     I texted someone from CL that had an Aussie female for free.  I texted and asked for color, picture  and some more information.  I don't know why.  I can barely stay up ahead on my bills as it is, why on earth did I add yet another mouth to feed?  I know.  I want a dog.  I'm actually seriously considering looking for another job.  There's no way I can make it on $8 an hour.  I should never have taken the job because it's just too tight on money.  I've got my passcode coming for the 401k account so I can get that all sorted out and correctly going where it needs to go. Once that passcode comes in it should work for my Pension account as well.  Get the pension cashed out so I can get my bills all caught up and hopefully get a decent little car that should help with saving a little bit more money and not spending it in gas. Right now I'm too tired to think of too much so I'm just going to go to sleep!  

No comments:

Post a Comment