Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quiet time

     Well now my brain is so muddled that I don't even know where to start sorting things out.  I haven't even had the time or motivation to get out and bike ride.  I usually use my drives to keep thinking about things and I'm not sure even where to start now.  Wednesday Grandma fell and broke her hip, it's been super crazy and insane since then.  I haven't had a full nights sleep since then either.  I highly doubt Lisa, Cathryn, or Jennifer has either.  I know Cathryn and Jennifer have already gone home but Lisa and I have spent so much time up there, and right now I just can't do it anymore.  
     I really need to start getting things figured out.  I just don't know what to do yet.  I'm just wore out and tired.  So many things need to get paid and so few things are getting paid because of just a pure lack of money.  I've begun looking at other jobs again.  I do like it at Boonesboro but there's just the really low payscale that I just cannot hold out much longer at such a low pay rate.  I haven't gotten any winter hay in for Heidi, I'm running literally paycheck to paycheck plus working the dalmation for the extra cash.  I've had inquiries from Neogen, but of coarse that's even farther into Lexington.  If the pay is just that much better I might have to leave Boonesboro just so I can make things meet up.
     I'll be doing quite a bit of calling around and what not on my day off this week.  Short time spent up with Grandma and Blake, then it'll be home to get more stuff done.  Rabbit cages do need to be cleaned again.  I've been lucky to remember to do them twice a month.  I do have the 27th off for a rabbit show.  It might just be my last rabbit show.  There's a double show on the 27th and a double show on the 28th. I might just go both days and be as pushy as possible to get the last few rabbits sold and gone. I'm still toying with selling the Blue Barn's steel buckk and Iria but so far nothing has been set in stone. 
     Heidi's actually been really good.  We've dumped 4 bags of saw dust into the barn and now it's her cozy spot.  She sleeps in there and just seems so much more comfortable.  I still want to do hay for her but right now I can't right now.  I just don't have the money to get the hay.  
     I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck. Selling all my animals has crossed my mind.  I can't afford them.  I know life wouldn't be the same without them.  I just need to sleep more, catch up on my sleep and then get everything straightened away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment