Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ranting off

     I'm just ranting off at this point, a whole 5 day weekend, and most of the days were gorgeous, and I didn't even touch Heidi.  I just didn't have time. I have yet to order her new gullet bar, I figured I had enough stuff coming in the mail this week.  I know I've worked hard but everything's finally paying off.  Now to fix my truck- I finally busted one of my own brake lines.  At least it's an easy fix, something dad and I can do.  Hopefully this coming weekend so I can take my truck to go get some hay.  On Friday I lose the Roark's old pasture and I'll be down to just mine for the remaining 2 weeks before Heidi moves to Tamarack. Maybe I'll splurge a little this coming Sunday and go to BN and get a couple books or something.  Not that I *need* anymore books I have to deal with half the books I got now. I do need to finish up the Xanth novels and get them caught up more so I can read them than anything, plus the last Unicorn Chronicles book- The Last Hunt.  At least with the Xanth books I can put those in my lunch pail and read them at work. Pick-a-spot any spot and start, they're more for humor than anything else.
     I can at least go back into work knowing I have 3 more job applications in.  1 in Lexington, 1 down near Bluegrass Station and 1 in Winchester.  I'm thinking more and more about the rabbits and saying time to cut them down to make moving easier!  This way if I do happen to get either the Winchester or the Lexington job I can move closer to the job at some point.  Harsh winter is what I've been hearing and if it means plenty of snow I hate driving in the snow down here.  I'm afraid of someone hitting me.  Though by means, I have to get the shoulder looked at, week and a half ago(it was Oct 11th) when the four system kept going down, between hauling and moving 50pound bags of the additives for the dough we got stuck moving bagged flour as well which I think is where I wrenched the shoulder.  I'm hoping to work that out soon.  Maybe find a message place and get it worked on.
     It's a tad after 10am so I have to get moving but, out of 2 does due this weekend, only one is nesting, Marcie my ever dependable bloodline for producing.  If Hope doesn't produce this weekend then I'll be swapping her with Keisha since Keisha is now bred- and Keisha's the dependable producing bloodline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment