Sunday, June 2, 2013

Long update

Plenty of this will have pictures, but WAY more words!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     Sunday I put the horses out in the Roark's pasture.  Well, it's not the Roark's field anymore, technically the bank owns the place now.  I put a storage container out there for water for them.  I'll be letting them out there while I am home, so they can graze it really well.  Wednesday I'll be calling that Realtor/banker that is handling the place make sure it's okay with them that I have the horses over there and this way I can 'legally' leave them over there.  It'll keep part of the place kept up.    It'll keep Phoenix going at least.  I'll be putting in my hay order shortly, probably with Jeff and his father.  I'll eventually get 200 bales in probably.   I'm going to use the Montgomery hay to bed the barn and I'm going to keep it clean as best as I can!  I don't like how Phoenix isn't really holding weight terribly well but it's the best I can do so far. 
     Well I've got rabbits coming and going so far.  I have 5 of them being picked up this coming Wednesday- 3 new Zealands and two Holland lop bucks, I might even let one of Keisha's go since this guy sells them for pets.  I can't believe they're almost 5 weeks old, I'm so happy that she raised them.  I'm still contemplating keeping the little black buck, but not sure yet if I'm going to keep any of them.  I got two of the cages re-floored, I took the divider out of the one so Faith has a 24 x 36 inch cage.  So far Legacy's doing quite well with her 6 babies and Juliet's two are little porkers.  Good, good.
     I've been working on balancing my diet and supplements to keep a good gut going.  Plus after my weight climbed up to 258 again(after getting it all the way down to 245) I'm fighting it downward.  I'm being way more picky on how much I eat and what I eat.  I still don't eat beef terribly well.  Sometimes I get belly aches eating the beef.  I still haven't dared peanut butter at all yet. 
     The last thing I wanted to touch base with is Billy.  Billy's been the one guy I could depend on at work(besides dad) to make me smile.  On days off I do think of him and maybe one day I can find out if he's actually interested.  It's shameful that I've had dad say to me, 'I think he likes you' and even Jordan ( a temp that floats between the mix and dough room) asked if we were dating.  It scares me badly that his whole family didn't take well to his younger sister marrying an older guy, how would they take their son marrying an older women?  He knows that it scared me when I learned about him being one of the firemen on the scene to that fire we called in last year.  He got thrown out a window on it.  Scares the crap out of me.  Fires and Tornado's.  After living and dealing with the barn fire, fires still scare me and tornado's always have-more than Heights or water does.  Well It's been too long in the typing, I need to get to sleep before work tomorrow.  Two days of work and then two days off.  I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment