Saturday, June 1, 2013

Starting June!

The starting of June is being good, hypothetically speaking.  Phoenix is looking great, the Roark's place is getting auctioned off today and so far so good with my baby bunnies.
 
 
As you can see in the above pictures, Legacy's babies are doing alright.  I think they got hot yesterday and 5 of the 6 were out of the box, the one on the top left in the clump pictures and the far left in the line up was the only one that stayed in the box.  It's as fat as can be, top right/far right is thin but I gave it an extra feeding off momma this morning before I came inside.  Appears as if I have all broken/solid black torts.   Which is fine by me.  Torts sell better anyway. 
I'm anxious and nervous all at the same time as to who's going to get the Roark's place.  I'm hoping for a family that will still let me use the pasture, but if it's not someone decent, I'm hoping for Amish after that.  If it's Amish I know I won't get the use the pasture, but I'm not anywhere near as concerned about that, there will be horses there and it won't be so bad to put Phoenix down due to lack of pasture to support two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment