Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stuck

     I hate rainy days off from work.  I really get into my own mind and hunt out for things that aren't really there.  I really need to get out of my head and get back to my life.  But this will be a depressing kinda post for the most part.  
     First and foremost I know weather has a lot to do with things.  The weather on my day off this week was subpar.  In fact quite ugly.  I mean I got out and I go to do some things, but the list of chores I had to do was LONG.  I didn't even get them all done.  Some I could still be doing now but I have given up for today.  I am too wore out.  SO many things to do, so little time.  But Kitchen has been cleaned, I scrubbed the stove, microwave and the counter around the sink so it's clean and doesn't stink back there anymore.  I might have to go through and wipe down the stove every night so I know it's clean and stays that way. I hated having to scrub all that.  
     One sore subject is the horses.  I'm sick and tired of fighting and struggling to find a new job so I can afford to keep the mares on pasture board.  Heck I'm still not the one paying Amber's board.  I really need to get a new job so I can afford to pay the board and really make it feel like she's my mare.  Heidi I need to just get her back working properly.  I think with Heidi when I go to ride I think we really need to ride more on the side reins.  I ought to get my own side reins but if I can for now if I am going to ride her I'll just borrow Shana's side reins.  I'd really rather ride Amber as I don't seem to have to push as hard when I ride her.  I'm still working and bonding with her and we're still enjoying our time together.  It does make Heidi super jealous.  I really think Heidi's the more jealous mare of the two.  Today Heidi wouldn't even come to the gate, Amber at least came to the gate for me to give them some grain.  I haven't seen them since Sunday and it's Thursday.  I fully intend to go out and see them again tomorrow.  If it's not raining I'm going to ride again too.  
     I have three dog shows lined up- a positive aspect to the post.  I am really looking forward to those.  She's been working really well and I'm just happy that she's doing good.  Hopefully we earn our Title this time around and then the beginning of August show we shall try beginner obedience.  Then if we continue to improve the way we are, I'm hoping to get our CGC at the end of August.  I still have some work and I know where I need to go heavy on heeling, and then the sit for exam will be hard.  Long sits and downs will be hard for her as well.  She just needs time and work.  I know she does.  I am being so hard on her but she needs to be the socially acceptable dog so she can continue to go out and about a lot.  
     Last sad to happy was with Mikey- a coworker of mine.  I felt partly hurt that I didn't know what was going on, but I don't think they trust me.  If the coworkers don't trust me there it's hard to relax.  But anyway, Mikey had taken ill, and I've been doing what I can to keep up with what's going on.  I hate to bug him and text or message him myself or even call him.  He keeps in contact with the others and I've been keeping up with it that way.  He's supposedly getting better now but it still bothers me. I think one of the only ones that sorta trusts me is Diane.  Either way.  It's done, it's over and I'm job hunting.
     Back to one last downcast.  Still nothing on the job front.  There just hasn't been much opening up.  I think some of it is coming down to me and the way I self assess myself in job assessment tests.  I put myself down and I know I do.  I need to stop self degrading and keep learning to be positive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment