Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Moving forward

     I am still thinking a lot about moving in with Kylie and her spare bedroom.  I think it will be a step forward.  It seems like the right choice to make and at least a step towards moving out on my own completely.  I know as soon as I move out of my current bedroom that's it.  There's no going back.  Jess will be repainting it and moving herself into it.  I already know she is. Rachel has reassured me a few times that Willow, Eli and Rodeo should at least all be pretty good together and Penny seems like a very laid back dog as well.  It will give Willow someone else that will play with her.  It does mean that Jess will be on her own for Ayden's meds cause once I move out Ayden isn't coming with me.  Hopefully Jess is ready for it.  
     I am still worried about fighting with Ky or Doug and it ending up like Rach and Val did.  I think that is what scares me the most.  I don't want to make an enemy out of my best friend.  It would also help to open up more options for jobs for me.  Even if what I'm paying to her is starting out where it is, there is always the option to move it up as we  need to and on top of helping Kylie out it'll help me get moving on with life.  I know it might mean keeping down to just one horse, one dog and just the few rabbits I have left for now.  I *might* inherit a Beta fish.  It'll be my first foray into owning a fish but with Kylie there to teach me more about them and making sure I don't screw up Pancake any worse.  
     I finally got back on Heidi today.  Man how I have missed that.  I hadn't realized how much I have missed her.  We rode with the side reins today and it helped to control her during her trotting.  I posted almost a full lap in each direction and I am actually kind of hopeful to teach her to jump a little and just do some fun shows and schooling type deals until I get more stable financially to get her into dressage training and me into dressage riding. 

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say that if I haven't kill Joe living with him, you and I will get a long absolutely wonderfully haha. There is no worse roommate out there then Joe. Eli and Penny are both very dog friendly, and Rodeo is too young to not be everything friendly haha.

    ReplyDelete