Saturday, February 14, 2015

Down the Road again . . .

     Life is going somewhere!  Okay so no I didn't win the big $500+ Mega millions- heck I did buy a ticket and got a single number on it.  But I was trying at least!  Got to contribute my couple bucks to the jackpot.   Maybe now I can play on the lower pot and actually win! LOL.  I doubt it.  Gotta work for the joys in life.  I have always been raised to work for what you get.  The harder you work the better you can get.  I have worked hard to get out of the dull lifeless job at Nestle to a better one at Boonesboro and I am hoping to continue to move up until I get where I want to be. 
     I just joined the doTERRA consultants as one.  I'm working to give myself the courage and knowledge to get out there and share them and just give myself something that I do know and do understand.  I haven't felt this way about something since I worked at C.R.Bard.  Maybe it's another piece of the puzzle that I have been missing.  I know the vet's I work with don't think much of them but I just wish that they were a little more open minded.  I heard Rex complain the other day and the others along side him about this one little older dog that the owners had been treating with Frankincense with Kidney failure and an abscess.  Personally that wouldn't have been my choice to use to treat with but sometimes folks don't fully think things through and I still think if it's something that's not clearing up within a few days go to a doctor.  I quite frankly, didn't say anything and I should have maybe.  Maybe not quite the right time or place to do so.  
     I mentioned and have been talking to Rachel about them and she apparently had been exposed to them before but she's willing to learn from me.  Part of it makes me wonder why.  Why is she interested in it now when she could have learned more from Lisa.  Is she just listening to me ramble on or is it because I'm so enthusiastic about the oils as they've uplifted my mood so much that's it's insane, thrilling and strange.  My life and world have changed and it's 'New Year, New You' as it's been.  
     I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little more again.  We dropped back down into the 20s again and I haven't been up to see Heidi.  If I do the rabbit run tomorrow I will dress warm enough to stop and see her at least for a little bit.  Feed her and give her a few peppermints.  I miss her and I am kind of excited to see her.  I'll be working on Thursday after work to bring the horses in and such.  SoI will see Heidi on Thursday no matter what.  
     Then I've started marking on the calendar at work for days off.  First up is the dog show-which I am seriously not ready right now- then so far afterwards is a Rabbit show and lastly Rolex weekend.  Rolex weekend Friday will be spent with Rachel and Kylie up at Rolex watching Dressage.  Saturday will be a barn day for me, and I'm aiming to set up a doTERRA class that evening hopefully at the barn.  Kylie, Rachel will both be there and I am hoping several of the other girls will be there. Well bed time for me.  So I need to finish up my novel and go to sleep.  it's 10:30 and I'm yawning my jaws off.  Bunnies first thing in the am, then a bunny sale/run and then home for the warmth.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment