Sunday, January 18, 2015

Temporary

     Life is rolling, that's all really.  Things have been going.  Slow and steady.  Work is work, I'm really not making the bills very well and I'm eagerly awaiting my tax return, which I haven't even filed for yet, so I can catch up some of my other bills.  I hate not being able to afford everything.  Right now I can't even get the stuff I need for the car to get it tuned up and hopefully running smoother.  At least better.  I am seriously disappointed with the gas mileage I am getting out of it.  I get from 25-28 MPG, I should be getting over 30 at least since I'm running strictly highway.
     I'm spending a chunk of Sunday moving rabbits around and Willow also has another training session.  Let's see if the stuff I've been working on at work during lunch has paid off.  I have started letting her outside with just the long cotton leash on but not holding it, and even once yesterday was totally off leash with Ayden.   I know for now it's risky but I have to trust my gut somewhere.  
     I took my weight this morning, still the same from starting point this year, so that means 3 weeks into the new year and still notta on a change in weight.  I'm actually starting to think about finding a gym close to work and  doing 30-45 minutes on lunch break working out.  Heck even if it's a treadmill or elliptical or whatever that's easy, just something to get some more exercise in.  I want to slim down- alot, more for my health than anything else.  I look back on pictures of me from 10+ years ago and realize I've always been a bigger girl but it has a point of needing to feel good constantly.  I have noticed so long as I take my multi-vitamin my sinus' stay under control pretty good.  I don't even have to take an allergy med.  Topical use of the doTerra has been helping as well.  I haven't ventured to try aromatic again yet, I have to get the sinus' back under control, I haven't taken my vitamin in 3 or 4 days. 
      I talked to Kylie for a while last night on facebook and I had a fleeting thought of moving in with her for a little while.  Except the costs of moving are far too much plus the lack of jobs in the area.  Heidi and the bunnies would go to the barn where she boards Amber and Rayna, Willow with me to the apartment with Kylie and Eli.  It would just cost too much to move Heidi, myself and what few rabbits I do still have up there.  I'm holding right now at 10, with one hopefully going today and one still left for sale after that. Then lastly would be Speedle if he does go, I'll be down to 7.  He's hanging in there but I can tell he's not going to last too much longer. He kind of wobbles and has lost so much weight.  My end goal is to have 8 with two extra cages of the sets that make the 10 for weaning litters.  I need one more buck and I'm not sure right now if I want a blue or a steel buck.  I have a steel buck but he's a chin carrier.  Scwandt's has a nice blue buck from steel lines if I could afford to buy him and have him shipped.  *sigh* so many choices, so many choices.  







No comments:

Post a Comment