Thursday, January 29, 2015

Faith

     Well It's been a couple days, did great for a few days and tanked again today for a little while.  I had intended to ride but Michael messaged me and said he was in the area to trim and Heidi was on the book as due.  Which I knew she was. So I ran up there today and Heidi stood like an angel in crossties no less for Michael to trim.  That was uplifting.  I got bummed out when I asked Jess or mom if they wanted to come to the barn with me.  I should have KNOWN better than to ask either one of them.  Just a waste of time really.  Jess will only do something if it benefits her in some way.  At least it's not like I missed out on having someone there to photograph riding.  Especially with her getting better and better. I think she's starting to look good, me probably not so much but it's still okay enough to keep pushing with her.  Shana and I have set up a time to go riding together, so maybe she can give me some pointers while we are riding.  
     Saturday's going to be so busy.  I originally took it off to go to a dog show with Aunt Lisa so I can see what it's like.  Well that's still on the books but we're only staying until the lunch break so I can get back to her place and change for a job fair at Alltech.  Then after the job fair I'll head back to Lisa's and change yet again for riding and go up and meet up with Shana for an evening ride.  Then I'll have to go back to Lisa's again to pick up Willow.  Maybe I ought to leave her home. That's a lot for her for one day.  I"m not even sure Heidi and stay going as long as Hope can. Heidi's no where near fit enough.  The Alltech job, from what I've heard, is another 12 hour shift, but starting pay is $14 per hour.  I just want to see what they're offering really.  Maybe they can offer me something decent enough to make it worth leaving Boonesboro.  
     I've also taken a shine to thinking about the offer Brian gave me over Thanksgiving.  Become oen of the sellers and make some extra money in the spare time sharing the doTerra.  I don't know yet.  I will hopefully get the chance to talk to Cathryn while she's here this coming weekend.  So many things going on!  Geez.  Hopefully I manage to do a good job on all of it and this weekend turns out hugely positive.  Sunday has to be a bit of a bunny day this weekend too.  They need to be cleaned again and I really, really need to think about the 3 junior does I have sitting together and get through them.    Been such a rough winter and it's not over yet!  I can't wait, I'm hoping by mid to late February I can go back to doing them at night and doing my own lunch so I stop paying Jess to do them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment