Monday, January 19, 2015

Rummaging

     Just a mental rummaging for the day for me.  I'm still watching my finances and can't believe it's almost the end of January already.  So many things I need to get rolling together as the end of the month comes closer.  
     For one is making sure my medical is set up and I'm on the 'straight and narrow'.  A lot of it is eye and dental but those have to wait until I have money.  Eventually I want to look into contacts.  I'm aggravated with my glasses as they are old and I can't do this anymore.  I'm tired of fighting with them to stay on my face, even my fitted ones slide off my face at times.  
     I have also got to start working on a way to lose weight better.  I'm eating as Healthy as I can work with but I could do better but better comes with cost.  Higher cost right now I can't do.  My paychecks are taxed as far as they can be with very little extra hiding away in there.   I'm keeping my animals all fed but that's about it. I'm trying to keep selling down the rabbits.  I have 2 left that I want to sell and when Speedle passes I want to replace him with a single buck for breeding my does.  I'm still not sure if I really want to continue with them.  Part of me still wants to I just need more time for them.  I'm tempting to go back to a 12 hour shift working at an equine hospital and go back to having other issues.  I'd rather be a surgery tech at Rood and Riddle, they only work Monday through Friday, leaves me every weekend off, for dog and Rabbit shows.  
     Tomorrow is the last 50 degree day so I intend to make the most out of it. I get out at 3pm tomorrow and I'm going to go riding and make the most out of my day.  Take Willow to work and on lunch we're going to go walking at least for a little while.  I'm not sure yet if I'm going to bring Ayden or not.  I may not until Thursday.  
     Well bed time, need to keep my mind calm so I can go to sleep!  

No comments:

Post a Comment