Monday, January 26, 2015

Sad mistake

     I've been bad.  I have re-read my last few posts and realize how negative they are.  What happened to the 98% positive for the on-set of my future.  I know a lot of the negativity was all related to money problems.  While those are one of the biggest things I have to deal with I really need to stop gripping about them and start figuring things out.  More job applications to go out and much more active job searching.  I have to, to get rid of the negative, lack of money problems.  
     I am still kind of looking at online schools just to see what is out there, what the costs would be and maybe I can go back again, get a different degree and give something a go.  I'm thinking something in financial type degrees maybe?  Still unsure.  Been looking at SNHU and Phoenix Universities right now.  Not seeing a degree or certificate coarse that jumps out at me yet.  I"ll keep looking and I'll check into costs as well.  
     Well in short term, winter has taken another hold on us while I am doing my best to 'grin and bear it' I still do not like the cold.  It's necessary for mother nature to rest, and it helps the ground, trees and everything else.   Plus the bug population needs the chill out to keep it weaker the following.  All checks and balances- the natural way!  
     Well I'm just now starting into a longer week at work, but I have Saturday off for a dog show.  See what it's like, see if it's an environment that I can relax and settle down in to do something with it.  I'm eager, scared, nervous and excited.  I'm kind of scared that I won't relax and I'll ruin the day for Aunt Lisa.  We shall see.  I think it'll be okay.  Well bed time for me.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday left!  

No comments:

Post a Comment