Saturday, January 24, 2015

Choices

     I've started digging deeper into my thoughts, emotions, needs and desires for life and I'm starting to get a few more things.
     Allergies I have learned are tied directly to mold.  I did a lot of thinking to deduce that.  But the last three years I have been struggling with my allergies.  Tried all sorts of different allergy meds, steriod nasal sprays, practically lived on antibiotics going sinus infection to sinus infection and I did a lot of thinking.  What's been going on that hasn't been the first 25 years of my life.  Well, it's not dogs- Magic then Ayden, then the girls for a month and now Willow.  I thought well maybe after the gallbladder and I started probiotics and it all messed my guts up and it was milk/ice cream.  NOPE.  I've had a bowl of cereal the last few days off, having milk and everything.  I have been having everything that I thought I was developing allergies to.  It's always feeling like crap in my room, never happens when I am anywhere else.  I noticed a year ago behind my pillows the wall would mold up.  So I have to bleach that (Plus having to replace a crap ton of pillows, I'm down to one of my original pillows and two new ones) and this time I was putting my new sheets on my bed and I pulled the matress out farther than normal because I was putting the protector cover back on it and I saw the back corner was black.  My walls are a warmer mint green so I knew something was wrong.  Well apparently the walls in this trailer are MUCH thinner than our walls in the trailer in NY and the condensations was starting to soak into the wood bottom-which I have had since I was little- and made the wall turn black with mold.  It was the worst in the corner but it ran the whole length of the wood bottom.  It was a lot to bleach off.  But I slept so much better last night.  I'm fighting myself right now to try and finish this off.  Well wood bottom is outside and will go onto the burn pile as soon as it's dry enough to carry it out there.  I'm on the metal bed frame that goes with the extra bed that Aunt Lisa gave Jess to sleep on.  Well I'm just glad to have it figured out.
     Heidi's been great, she was a snuggle bug today and it was strictly a check and pick feet and put Vaseline into them since it snowed pretty hard and it's always a packy wet snow.  I think I'm going to take Una on as a project.  She needs to lose weight and she needs someone to love her.  She's lost her pal, Val was her 'brother' and their owners never come to visit them.  I still need to get the rest of Val's blankets folded up and onto Una's stall so that I can get Heidi's out onto Val's blanket rack.
     Bunnies are actually still okay.  I still have Blue's blue son and for the meantime I'm going to hang onto him and see if maybe I can line up transport for Penelope to come down and see if Cindy can help coordinate it since I don't know if Rachel even remembers about it.  PenPen, Raven and Natalie will have to produce the blues for me.  I only have a few rabbits left now and I have to choose what I am doing.  I might end up listing my two really nice black does for sale- or see if I can set up a trade to trade back for Penelope. I want to bring Raf's lines back into my barn. 
     Well it's 11 pm, it's well past my bed time and I'm struggling to stay awake.  I'll work on more theories as I am doing clinic chores in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment