Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beauty

     I don't know what's been going on with me the last week or so, just foul mood, snippy, angry and depressed since Willow's spay surgery.  Saturday's ride on Heidi helped to lift my mood and then today with Willow being with me has been even better, then the wonderful pink scarf from Jenny at Heartland Sheltie Rescue.  Lisa and mine's only thought was it was from me donating food and an x-pen and LIsa donates so much of her time and energy to helping what sheltie's she can do.  I just wish one day I can do something like that, maybe not with Shelties, or even Aussies but maybe Labrador's.  I still would love to have a Lab again some day.  
     I have wanted a companion, human companion for a while.  It's been a long time that I've actually wanted someone, so this morning when I got up at 5:30 I started to cruise Craigslist personal ads.  I actually saw one that was actually interesting.  I'm toying with the idea of emailing it back and seeing what actually comes of it.  Kylie talked me into joining Pond Of Fish so who knows.  At least meet a few people and actually try.  
     Saturday I actually tacked up and rode Heidi.  It was a gorgeous afternoon to ride.  A bit windy but not too cold and not too hot either. Eventually I need to invest in some winter riding pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment