Sunday, November 9, 2014

Moving forward some more!

     Well it's been super good lately, Willow did great over at Lisa's in the yard where she could run to her hearts content.  I wish Luna would have run with her as I know Luna's FAST.  Luna and Tinks could just run with her.  She's fast and if I can get her trained to agility and I could do it myself she would excel.  Also assuming she likes getting out into public.  She stayed with Lisa, Jim and Dad while I ran to Tamarack to drop Heidi stuff off and try Lisa's saddle on her.  I'm hoping and praying Willow's growth on her hind food goes away with the antibiotics that Rex gave her.  I'm seriously hopeful.  I've been making her drag her leash but leaving it on the ground.  
     I was contemplating buying one of those if it actually fit Heidi now that she has withers.  Shockingly, it fits.  Well, other than the girth being about a foot too short.   Lisa told me not to buy another one that she'd sell hers a lot cheaper.  Right now I just need to order a longer girth and probably a girth extender.  I'll aim at Thursday to order those.  Then I'll talk some more to Lisa other than some dog training tips, I'll see what Lisa wants for her saddle, this way I can start getting Heidi ridden again and get her going again.  
     I'm hoping Thursday to get some phone calls made and possibly visit/tour one apartment place.  I need to get that in gear so I can get moved out and on my own.
     With all the stuff going on I'm hoping to find a way to sell or even trade some of the extra horse stuff towards stuff I need.  I intend to keep at least one of my water tubs, but I don't need both.  My dual sets of feeders and tubs I intend to keep as well cause eventually I intend to get a second horse.  At times I wish I made the money and didn't have a puppy to work with and I'd have gotten Amber from Kylie.  

     Well, hopefully I should have a more positive.  Attitude has been good lately so hopefully keep going in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment