Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mental Break

     Well things are holding fairly well.  At least for me for now.  I'm still spending far too much getting my car running sound.  Brakes are sitting in the backseat, then Tune up.  Friday afternoon We'll be stopping by Rogers to have the exhaust checked- possibly fixed if it needs it and they can do it.  Then Saturday will be a barn day with Heidi.  Sunday will be a home day with Willow and bunnies.  I *should* have several going home so I don't have to worry about them anymore.  I'll have to tattoo Raven's two babies since I think the black jr doe should be going.  The gray I think is going to stay and grow out some more.  Blue should be going, I am weaning her litter this Saturday so those should be interesting to finish growing out.  For now I'm going to get rid of the Holland Lop doe and I'm still considering the holland lop buck going with him.  I need to make sure I leave an empty hole for Penelope.  I highly doubt I will see her but I just want to retire her here and keep some snugglers. for the time being.  
     Willow has been doing great.  She's getting Sit pretty well.  She doesn't even think of much having gone wrong after her spay.  Keeping her quiet was a bit harder.  But she got her first bath Monday after her surgery.  Rex and I were talking today and he even said she should be perfectly safe to switch over to the adult version of the food when her puppy formula is gone.  I might go ahead and switch her this time around.  
     Heidi was awesome for Thanksgiving.  Even though the kids, except Logan, kept running behind her and Misty and running around.  I thank god the two were so quiet and so well behaved.  I'm still waiting for everyone to post pictures of the kids and their pony rides.  We got Jennifer to sit up on Heidi with Natalie and with Logan.  Maybe I ought to try finding Brian on Facebook and see if he uploaded some?  I don't know.  
     Brian seemed more relaxed and more settled with the crew of us.  He even was trying to talk me into joining them on the DoTerra team as another 'seller'.  It's still a very strong thought in my head.  It's just hard to get myself to actually do it.  I'm not as human friendly as I used to be.  I am looking at a change of focus, change in career.  I think the Vet tech job is a close field to where I really belong, but Boonesboro is just too large.    Right now I just feel like a kennel chambermaid.  If I wanted to clean shit all day every day I'd have become a chambermaid-which are paid more than we are.  
     I'm still working on trying to get a budget set aside for an apartment.  I just don't know where to go with it just yet.  So many unanswered things going on in my head, a lot of time needs to be put into it and see where things go.  I just need to figure things out and get them going correctly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment