Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Forward thinking

     I'm so ready to move forward with life.  I got some interesting information at work today.  Willow and I had a bad day, the day before yesterday but we're moving on from it.  She learned and I learned some more and we're moving on from it.  I still can't wait until she's fully trained.  I learned one of the women, that used to work at Boonesboro, got into training and showing her Basenji's, got a new job, does do dog training at her home.  Hopefully, even with a 4 month old baby, she still does it.  If I can get her to put some training into Willow and myself it would be so much easier.  Then starting into showing would be interesting.  Even if we never really make it into the show ring, I would at least like to get the training into her.  She'd be a better companion in the long run for it.  
     I'm still waiting on a trailer ride for Heidi.  Everyone that I know of doesn't have a trailer tall enough, and even those that I have emailed/called asking if they can transport most still can't for a couple weeks because of Keeneland November sales.  *sigh*  It's starting to get me crazy.  I just want  to get her over to Tamarack and that's where she's going to stay for as long as I can keep her there.  Which will be until I get married(hehe, if ever!) and get my own mini farm to move her to.  I'm hoping then to shortly either get another job, a new job that's higher paying or win the lotto(Which is the least likely).  I'm seriously considering going back to english with her, but I want to try Lisa's saddle on her first this way if that fits then I'll just order one of those and work with that until I make the money to get a custom saddle ordered so it fits her no matter what.  
     I'm still aiming to one of these days get the phone numbers to some of the apartment places so I can start calling them and talking to them.  Find a good priced 1 bed room that's pet friendly and get moved.  I know it's going to be hard and interesting but it's a new adventure for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment