Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Giddy fun Update

     Well, anyone that needs to know can text or email me!  I doubt anyone's reading this- anyway.  I think I have found me a boy-stalker.  :D  Makes me all funny, I was told yesterday at work that I apparently put "fear" into guys- I was told I had scared this one guy at work into actually doing his work quickly and effectively.  Good, it work!  So I asked two of the guys that I used to work with, Chad and Billy, 'what makes me so scary to guys'.  Both said I never scared, intimidated or even bothered them in the slightest.  Which was good.  Chad's definitively older than me has a women but he gave me some pointers on guys and how he's visualized them and what they want. 
     Billy on the other hand I find quite attractive, though he's 8.5 years younger than I, I feel so old thinking about it, and he said he wasn't scared of me but he was horrified of heights.  I thought that was hilarious cause he's a volunteer fireman and going into a burning building doesn't bother him, but little heights freak him out.  HEHE, I guess he won't want to go to Natural Bridge with me!  He's given me a ride home once and he 'leads' us home at night, he even waits for me to get done and stays with me until I do get done.  He makes me smile. 

     Well I have thought of a way to get the ponies off both pastures, but I have to see if Aunt Lisa still has some of that electric tape fence and a solar charger she's not using and I'll borrow that to run a hot wire across the front of the other field and I can put up a quick gate and finish the house side of the Roark's and put the horses over there. Then I'll have to ask Uncle Jim to borrow his water barrel if he's not using it, so I can bring them some water.  I figure if I can leave them out there for a few weeks(Only on days off so I can bring them back at night into the regular fence) but that's still in heavy thought process.  Tomorrow I'm hoping that it stays warm enough to get a good scrubbing bath on Heidi and then take them to the Roark's front yard to graze on that waist deep grass so dad can mow their field again.  I wish the grass would grow faster, I really do! 
     Email has been sent to see about bringing one of my tort does back into the barn and if so I'll do what I can to get her into show condition really quickly so her and Della can both go to Frankfurt.  Thinking of Frankfurt, I'm thinking I'm going solo.  Lambing season has started as I saw on my Uncle's blog and my Aunt (My usual partner for bunny shows) will be watching her ewe's as they lamb so she'd be too worn out to go to a bunny show.  It's alright by me, maybe I can find her a new Netherland Dwarf buck that's smaller and showable.  Or possibly a different color.  Hopefully Uncle Jim doesn't kill me! 
     Anyway, enough, is enough, Time to go to work!  Maybe I can get Billy to chat with me a little longer, him being in the Mix room and me in the Dough room is difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment