Saturday, May 18, 2013

Full plans!

     The full plans so far are to move out the New Zealands.  I'm not sure how to deal yet with the pending litter due in a week, but right now the buck is up for sale as are the two daughters of his that I still have.  The doe will be for sale upon weaning the litter along with the litter.  I'm going to use Dutch for meat.  I talked about it with dad some and I'm personally not a freak for the taste of the New Zealand rabbits.  There's not as much meat on the Dutch rabbits but they're a smaller breed anyway.
     I'm going to use Juliet's spot for Sassy's baby when she's born and I get her here. I'll give Angela and Carla first option to Juliet as she's a nice doe and she could still brood for a few more years for someone. I'm seriously still contemplating skipping Frankfurt show since I'm highly doubting anyone with Dutch will be there, and my New Zealands are in no condition to show anyway.   Might as well skip it. 
     Oh, Keisha's babies are hoping in and out of the box now!  3 bucks, 1 doe and I lost one-threw no fault of Keisha's.  The only doe is the only mismark in the litter- figures. 2 blacks(one of each gender), 2 gray bucks. I'm tossing up which little buck I want to keep- the gray or the black.  Both well marked.  I'll have to watch the grays to see how their ring pattern comes out.
     I'm thinking I won't make the graduation in June, it would mean taking 4 days off of work, so I might go up the weekend before instead-while I have a 5 day weekend.  I'll have to get a place to stay since Aunt Sheri and Uncle Dennis won't be home so I won't be able to stay with them.  It's that or wait and go up fair week to see her before she leaves for college.  Full plans there are still in the works.  I'll have the time built up by then to take that kind of time off.   
     I still plan at some point to get down and see Dustin preform live.  He's one of the only solo singers that I follow (Christian Kane being the other one), and two bands (Rascal Flatts and Backstreet Boys) so hearing them live is my goal for this year.  I've been to a BSB concert, Christian Kane on a tv show he's an actor as well-how I learned about him- and Rascal Flatts also on a TV show- but I know eventually I'll hear them live but sooner isn't a necessity. 
     My Zyrtec is making me incredibly sleepy, it's the Zyrtec-D with the decongestant in it.  It'll take a few days to get used to it, but it seems to be doing an awesome job keeping my sinus' drained.  Ohh thinking of sinus'-outside- Garlic has been ordered.  It should be here Monday or Tuesday afternoon so the morning after it gets here I'll be giving it to the horses.  Right now the flies are murdering them so badly that I don't dare call Micheal.  It took me forever to get their feet clean and I got Heidi's done faster than Phoenix's because they just wanted to keep kicking at the flies on their bellies so I have got to stop that so Micheal won't get hurt trying to trim.  Their feet need it, that's for sure, but I'm not risking Micheal because of the flies torturing the horses.  I just won't ride again until they get done.
     As for my guy front, I don't know.  Billy's been acting strange towards me since I talked to Chad.  It's a shame cause I still like him, he's a great guy, a bit young but still a great guy.  But I guess everything happens for a reason.  I'll try to get him to talk again tonight but no guarantee's on anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment