Sunday, May 17, 2015

Changes

     It's been a bit of a trying couple of days.  I've done so much running back and forth that I am so physically wore out, it's not a surprise that my sinus' are getting the upper hand on me again.  
     First it was actually my sinus' and my ears got the upper hand but a little Basil on a cotton ball and in my ear cleared up the ear infection, it's left my ears feeling thick and nasty but no more pain and ringing.  So at least something has stepped forward.  Jessica finally has let me work on her toes.  Mom said she gave Jess a few days to clear it up herself or she was to let me do it.  So I made her soak them with Melaluca and then lose wrap with Frankincense on the toes themselves.  I told her to give it a few days doing it my way and see what it does.  The ingrown toe nails have been infected for so long I would be afraid of her turning septic and the infection spreading through her whole body.  Mom thought she'd end up losing her dang toes.  Either way at least she's finally letting me try something.  
     I've been running to the barn every night after work to feed my girls and to check them over.  I'm still soured from Heidi getting hurt.  I mean horses get hurt, that's just the fact of the matter.  I kinda wish that some of these jobs that I have applied to had came out positive so I could have finally moved onto something better paying.  I hate living paycheck to paycheck. It's just been hard.  I still take at least one day a week to check over the bottom barn mares.  I went through Saturday afternoon to feed my girls and instead of riding I checked and treated Thor, Misty, Mary and just groomed Una as she doesn't have any rainrot.  Amber's got some rain rot under where her saddle sits around her withers and Heidi's is on her hocks, like Misty's is.  Mary's is on her back legs hock down and Thor's used to be nose to tail but right now it's on just her barrel.  I've been fighting hers for a while now.  I just at times cannot believe half of the stuff I am doing for these horses that aren't even mine.  I take one whole day to work on his horses.  I hope they're all being relieved at the attention.  
     Today was a very trying time.  I went to ride Heidi now that she's all healed and fully off the bute and it's out of her system.  Tomorrow should tell me if the trotting aggravated it.  But when I first got there, took me a good thirty minutes to find Heidi's girth.  What what I have gathered when Sandy rearranged the tack room(the day Heidi pulled up injured), she set my girth to the side and it all got shoved into Shana's tack box.  Shana had said she had found a bunch of stuff that wasn't hers in her tack box.  I just don't know what to think.  Part of me is telling me that Sandy's trying to drive a wedge between me and Shana.  The other part is Shana did it to get me riding Amber more.  I still think it was Sandy, cause Chelsea's saddle also got scuffed up and I know the last time my saddles had gotten unceremoniously plopped on the concrete, so this time I went ahead and pulled Lisa's saddle out of the tack room. I don't want it damaged or parts missing off of it.  It just drives me insane that this is all going on there.  I still love it so much at Tamarack.  It's so pretty and it's just calming yet at the same time with all the shit going on it's so stressful.  I just never know what to do or where to go.  
     This week is going to stay busy as I have picked back up working with Mr. Meers Dalmation Blake and he got a new puppy, a female Brialey.  I will go up tomorrow and check it all out.  I won't spend more than half an hour at a clip on them daily as I really need to keep working Willow.  She needs to get ready for the show on Saturday.  I'm now nervous as heck just thinking about getting in the show ring.  I know once I get in the ring I just need to focus on Willow and forget everything outside the ring.  Focus and Do It!  I know there's only 4 dogs in my class but I want to rank near the top.  
     Anyway, I'm just so sick and tired of running myself down and I just want to relax for a while, take my vacation early and just hibernate from the world.  I would sleep, play with the big girls then play with Willow, nap and play around some more.  I just want to relax, feel good  and be stress free for a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment