Sunday, January 20, 2013

The hidden starts!

 
This is my personal quiet blog that will keep all my mental ramblings down in one spot.
Well I wanted to start January 2013 out in a different way. 
 
I started with Heidi a year ago and I've yet to finish paying her off, all sorts of other bills have popped up, but this year I vow to have her paid off my June.  When I first brought her over here from my aunts, I only hoped I could finish her out.  We managed to make a partnership between us over the summer and I've ridden the most last year(2012) than I have since I was in college.  So coming into this fall, I finally found a saddle to fit her properly and I do one day want to get the courage to take her into some English flat classes.
 
 
Phoenix is just Phoenix.  He's a retiree off the hunt seat circuit from one of my best friends, Kylie.  I've done the best by him that I can possibly do.  He's 29 years young at this point I don't know how much longer he's going to keep holding himself but we are going to keep trying until he gives up. 
 
My bunnies, I wonder somedays why I still have them.  I'm enjoying them but I look at some of them and just wonder why . . . Why am I still doing this, why put myself through the torture when it comes to selling them to reputable breeders.  I don't know if I ever even want to breed anymore.    I've still got a few that I don't know what I am going to do with and to this point but I'm aiming ot raise strictly Dutch, with a pair of New Zealands for meat babies. 
 
As for myself.  I aim to make myself more fit, and find a boyfriend at the least in 2013.  I had cholecystectomy(Laproscopic Gallbladder removal) December 27th, 2012, and I brought in the new year feeling much better than I had in months.  I'm still working on finding the right combinations of vitamins and digestive suppliments that help me lose weight.  I still struggle at times with self image.  I hate looking in a mirror, I hate myself some times- alot of times.  I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be thin and pretty.  Ever since I moved to Kentucky I have had more issues myself with it.  I don't have any local friends that I can just go out and 'hang out' and talk to.  I've been very un-trusting of others. 
 
I'm hoping by late spring I'll be able to get another dog, my sister visits with 'our' dog, Ayden and I'm helping her get him fit, but with no driving help from my family I can never get her to follow a plan to get him and herself healthy. 
 
 
 
Here I'll catalog my trails, triumphs, short comings and excels!

No comments:

Post a Comment