Thursday, June 25, 2015

De-stressing!

     These last few days to even a week since the last post has actually been really good.  Michael was supposed to come the day after the last post, it was a day later because of the heat.  Amber is moving so well on those shoes.  He put ones on that had a little more heel support.  I grinned a HUGE grin of pure bliss the other day when I watched her gallop across the field to come over and get her grain.  Kylie and I rode the other day when she was here, both mares were great.  Heidi still doesn't much care to be ridden in the summer.  She really hates the heat still.  Last summer I was able to get her onto full board for the summer so she was in out of the heat.  This year just won't happen.  I wish Perry would put a run in out there so they really had a good spot for shade out there.  I'm still hoping he will.  It'll be easier in the winter so they can get in out of the weather on bad nights. 
     So far, not good, on the job hunt.  I have been applying to several more places and I just don't know what else I can do.  Though at least I have to admit, I might have a few people at work actually interested in the doTERRA now.  I was just telling them about the few that I do have myself and I had all the stuff with me today but Mikey was out sick and I wasn't going to go up front to talk to Kari about them.  So it shall really wait until they are ready.  In the meantime I am going to keep trying with them and just see where it goes.  If they're really interested in a class I am quite sure I can talk to Cathryn and find out when the next time she'll be up and see if she'll be interested in holding one more class for me. Even if it's at the clinic during lunch or something.  
     I started to work Willow again during lunch.  Tomorrow will have to be another short lesson because I do have to run to the Post Office as well and ship a few things.  Next show is in week and a half!  I can't wait.  Jess already decided to not go with us so hopefully I can just hop a ride from Owingsville as Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim go by to West Virginia.  I still need to do it more.  
    I was talking to one of the girls that I sold some extra horse stuff to today and it really made me miss Bailey and it made me miss rehabbing horses.  I hated how much confidence I lacked back then and I'm more conscientious now and I know I can't afford it but doesn't make it any easier to help with the rehab.  I think I might try to get a job at a Thoroughbred farm.  I know there is no rehabbing there, but maybe get some retiree's off the track to try to start their retraining.  I'd really like to do the rescue and rehab myself though.  Maybe it is just that I miss Bailey.  I don't know.  I'd love to go to an auction and find one to rescue and rehab it back to health and find it a good home.  If I could win the lotto I'd buy my own farm and keep Heidi, Amber and Bahloo if Cathryn needed me to and then use some extra area to do some rehabs.  Everything is just calming to me right now and I have so many dreams and ambitions.  Now to start making plans and categorizing short and long term goals and making plans on meeting them!   

No comments:

Post a Comment