Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rollin on!

     I still have some good days and some bad days with personal image but lately it's been more good than bad days.  I'm still working on things mentally than anything else.  Having some extra money would be really good.  I still can't let go at Boonesboro.  More so because I really don't want to start over again.  I'm not ready to start over.  I do have to figure out the money issue still.  I know eventually I'll move up but can I make it until then?  Then again, I have this really bad desire to just go shopping for things and say to heck with it.  But eventually everything has to be paid for.  
     Heidi's been great.  I still can't wait to get up on her again and go riding again.  I just got her a new girth in the mail that should hopefully stay fitting her over the coarse of the winter.  I'm going to go try it on her tomorrow after work.  I get out at noon.  I can't wait to see her again.  I had to order her a second sheet as they want a back up one at the barn for when the first one gets soaked.  I can't wait to see her tomorrow.  I know I hate leaving Willow in the car for any length of time but I need to see Heidi again.  
     Willow has been doing good.  She's  learning a lot and she gets kinda disappointed when I don't take her with me to work.  She's a little off right now, I think she got into something and it has been upsetting her stomach.  Tuesday night she was listless and mopey, today she's been better but still not completely back to normal.  I'm watching her and if she's still really far off tomorrow then I will have Rex take a look at her before I leave. 
     Tomorrow should be a very exciting day for me.  Half day at work, then a short while up with Heidi, then home to collect Jess and head back to Lisa's for Southern Lights with her and Grandma!  I'm kind of excited to spend an evening out again.  I just hope I can keep myself warm enough.  I've been having so many issues staying warm but I can do it for a night out.  I know I can.  Hopefully Willow will be fine while we are gone.  
     The bunnies are great.  I haven't seen them yet this week but I will tomorrow afternoon.  I have two very promising babies in Raven's two babies.  I'm hoping to sell at least one of them, and I have all of Blue's babies to sell.  I might have most of then sold already. Then lastly the Holland Lop doe.  I will give it one more shot to get her pedigree but I have already sold the buck anyway.  I could, if Speedle lives to spring, breed her to him come spring.  *Maybe* Just maybe right now.  I can't wait until I get my life all ironed out and get everything going the way I want it to.  Soon enough.  Still got a LOT of plans and so little time to get them all rolling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment