Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lightbulb has come on

So I have been doing a lot of reading lately because of so much problems of self worth is low.  I have actually even picked up a notebook and started to take notes on what I have been finding and a lot links through the hypothyroidism, including high blood pressure!  So now the research has begun to start finding ways to help it through natural ways.  Diet changes and everything like that, I am also going to look for vitamins suppliments that can help and I will be looking through my doTerra book as well so long as it's either dark or nasty outside since I want to be out there with the girls as much as possible.
I had hoped to have had the time by now to actually do something with Tessa but I haven't because of the weather.   I am going to aim to do something this afternoon before the rain comes back in but a lot of it will depend on if the rain actually holds off and how wet and nasty it still is by the time I get home after church.  I am making myself drive up to Winchester and go to church I haven't been in a long time and I was going to go last week but it was way too cold to leave Willow in the car.  For me the hardest part is leaving her in the car to deal with everything while I am gone.  I know she would much rather go inside with me and lay down next to my feet than to sit in the car but for now she must.
I sold one of my Velveteen Lops yesterday and it actually felt great.  It'll be one less rabbit to have to deal with as the winter progresses.  I firmly believe it's only going to get worse in February because January has been mild.  Yeah we had two nasty cold spells that forced my rabbits to dishes for water and me to cringe, gripe and complain about it but winter is no where near over.
Willow, gotta touch base with her as well, but she needs to start getting back out and working again.  She gets overly excited to go into stores, still doesn't like people touching her but she has also started to ignore me telling her things so I will also have to get her back under the gun and as soon as I free up some money I think a round or two worth of training classes will help give us the boost we need to get back to the shows this year.  I gave up the second half of the year as things were too hectic in my life and I don't want to give up.  I gave up dog training and showing to get my rabbits back into condition to show.  I can't do that. This year I am hoping if I can get Willow ready for some March or April Rally or Obedience shows, Mikey will have Boss of Xena ready too.  It'll be a really fun adventure.  Plus I can hopefully afford to start CGC training classes as I want to get Willow her CGC.  I know she's a timid dog to start with but she needs to get this in order to be ready for everything I throw at her in the years to come. I might add on to this tonight, or start a new one or just chill out and keep researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment