Monday, October 13, 2014

Heads up!

     Well a lot of things have started to come back around.  Now to only see if my paycheck can help to balance around.  Aunt Lisa found me an aussie.  It's a blue merle mini.  I'm thinking of the name of Willow for her.  I kinda can't wait to meet her see what she's like.  I can't wait to have a dog again.  Now hopefully I can possibly place my cats.  I think the cats are what's sending my allergies out the window.  Not completely sure but I'm going to talk to Kim about getting my allergies checked.  
     She's going to hate seeing me this go around.  I'll have been off my high blood pressure medicine for a week, I want her to get me something to help bring my diastolic number down, the systolic number has come back down.  I'm going to see about hopefully getting a stronger thyroid med since I still get sleepy but no where near as bad when I had her first run some blood work.  I'm also going to have her check my left knee.  I banged it badly when I came off Drifter months ago, and the kneeling on the concrete that I do multiple times daily it's gotten really sore and if I can just make sure it's safe to start walking, biking more and just adding to my working out. I'm still aiming at dropping 100 pounds.  I think 170-175 is a good weight for me.  I may have to do something else to help but I'll have a good talk to Kim about it.   
     I'm also still working on figuring out new ways to lose weight.  I'm hoping with having Willow to have to walk and work it'll help as well and I'm going to aim at lots of walking and some jogging.  Training work with Willow, training and riding Heidi(more riding than training).  So much excitement, so little time.  Weekend rabbit show- which hopefully I can sell my extra's.  The one baby of Raven's and the other turns out really quite nice to keep and raise.  I'm thinking a few rabbit shows each year as they die off and maybe I will continue maybe I won't.  THAT is still very much so up in the air.  It's still up in the air as to weather or not I'm keeping Heidi home. as well.  So much to think about, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment