Friday, August 19, 2016

Altering my paths

I have chosen to revamp this blog again and I know it'll be a PAIN keeping up with all three/four that I have going now.  Though Heather's World will most likely stop and barely get updated from here on out.  
I've decided it's time to make some long and short term goals.  Get them out on paper(haha I know!) and then work on them. 
Short Term Goals(less than 5 years): 

  • Get into my own apartment-aiming for October or November 2016
  • I have GOT to decide what I am going to do with Heidi and with my bunnies.  Apartment life does not work well for them. 
  • Got to decide where I am going in life.  
  • Pay off my debts
  • Get a happy, supportive close circle of friends- right now I don't think I have any that are really close that aren't family
  • Decide if I'm going to go back to school
    • If I am, decide on a major and how I'm going to go about it
  • Decide where I am going with Willow 
  • Get Willow certified as an ESA
  • Lose weight and get fit
  • Find a boyfriend
Long Term Goals (5 years plus)

  • Get married
  • Get into a good quality job in whatever direction I end up going in. 
  • Enjoy and make new goals!  
So for right now Heidi and the rabbits will be at dad's place.  Heidi's already there, and now I just have to figure out what to do with Penny.  I know Candice and Grandma both love her but I honestly can not afford to keep her.  I mean I have to get hay, because I just simply do not trust people to come through.  Unlike Phoenix, I am not attached to Penny.  It might be from not spending any time with her or anything but it could also just be her too.  I'm still weary of mares after Tessa about ruined my desires for horses.  For me it's time to get to bed, so much to do in the morning before dad gets here to help me load the rabbits up.  Time to get my rabbits moved home and put more thought back into it again as to what I want to do with them.  I hate having to get help to move cages, borrowing the trailer is one thing, but getting a second human to help me move cages is just not acceptable anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment