Sunday, October 4, 2015

Learning

     I've been learning quite a few things since the last post.  I've been very lightly working Heidi, but been mainly at the trot.  I might try and canter again soon too. depends on how much time I get to work Heidi.  She'll get a day or two of work and then several more days off and I'm just not getting the consistent work into her that I should be to get but I'm too busy to really do it and I'm too inconsistent.  I guess maybe for a little longer that is just the way we are going to be.  It'll be  a long time until I get the time to do everything with her. I will do what I can. 
     I have been slacking on Willow's training, I haven't done hardly ANY at all since the last show.  We've chosen to get to a show in mid November so I have to get her back at it and training.  We'll be ready for that show.  Just need a few good swift kick in the ass days. 
     I have yet to finish Rachel's wedding pictures.  I didn't work on them at all today.  I was out fishing with dad most of the day got home and had to do laundry, dishes and then get dinner in the oven.  Gotta get them done, I have another wedding to do this coming Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment